Thursday, October 9, 2014

Story of Cinderella (Modify Mode)

Story of Cinderella

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Cinderella. She was beautiful and kind. She lived with her bad–step mother and two–step siters. She had to do all the house hold chores.
          One day the bad step mother called Cinderella, “ Cinderella… Cinderella… come here!”
          “ What can I do for you mom ?”
          “ Hey stupid, what are you doing with my lovely bag? Why the bag is dirty, hah?!”
          “ Mom, I don’t know with your bag. Because yesterday the bag was clean…”
          “ Stop! That was yesterday. Not now! Ok, now you must clean my bag! After you clean my bag, you must clean the house, and all of my clothes. Understand!”
          “ Yes mom…”
          Meanwhile, Anastasya and Drucilla laught to see Cinderella was angried by their mother. Anastasya and Drucilla were bad to Cinderella. They often meddlesome and torturing to Cinderella.
          One day, the King invited all the ladies in the Kingdom to go to a ball in the palace. He wanted to find the Crown Prince a wife. The guard came to Cinderella’s house. Cinderella opened the door. She called her mother. On the quiet she heard discussion of them. The step mother was given an invitation.
          The step sisters went to the ball that night with their mother. Cinderella was left alone. She cried because she actually wanted to go to the ball, too. Cinderella help Anastasya and Drucilla dress up.
          “ Cinderella! Give me my ornament, don’t forget, my dress and shoes!”
          “ Cinderella, give me my powder and all of my make up!”
          “ Right Drucilla!”
          “ Hey ugly, you don’t hear my command?! Why do you answer, ‘right Drucilla?!”
          “ Because I am the first Anastasya…”
          “ No! But I’m first!”
          For some times Anastasya and Drucilla were fighting. And then the step mother came and angry. Then they kept quiet. After dress up, the step mother and two step sisters went to the palace. Cinderella remain alone at home.
          Just then a fairy godmother came. With her magic wand, she gave Cinderella a coach, two horses, and footman. She also gave Cinderella a lovely dress to wear to the ball and a pair of the glass slippers.
“ Cinderella, remember you must come home before midnight, because what me pass to you to night will lose except the glass slippers”.
At the ball, Cinderella danced all night with the Prince. The Prince fell in love with her. At midnight, Cinderella ran home. Unfortunately, one of her glass slippers fell off at the door. She didn’t  have time to put it back on.
“ Hey beautiful Princess… wait me plese…!”
“ I’m sory Prince!…”
The Prince was sad as he could not find Cinderella again that night.
The next day, the Prince and his men brought along the glass slipper
and went all over the Kingdom to search for the owner.

          After searching for along time, finally, they came to Cinderella’ house. The slipper fit her. The Prince was very happy to find Cinderella again. They got married and lived happily ever after.

Rani Musfina Fajeri
SMPN 1 2X11 Enam Lingkung

No comments:

Post a Comment